List of Services:(schedule your appointment below)
and virtually painless, acupuncture can help with many chronic
illnesses and pain. The National Institute of Health as well as the
World Health Organization recommend acupuncture for many modern ailments
with just a few listed below.
- Women's Health Issues like Menstrual Cycle-related issues, Infertility & Menopause
- Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Back pain and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Allergies, Asthma and other respiratory problems
- Gastrointestinal issues like IBS, Diarrhea, and Constipation
- Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia and Stress
- And many more physical or emotional health issues according to National Institutes of Health (NIH), www.nih.gov and World Health Organization: WHO, www.who.int .
formulated herbal prescriptions contribute greatly to achieving optimal
health without unnecessary side effects and often will accompany your
acupuncture treatment. Please see our products page for available
- No side effects
- Whole herbs, not isolated "active ingredients"
- Non - GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Free of contaminants, heavy metals, and pesticides
- Vast history of safe clinical use and scientific study
- Individualized treatment and dosage to fit your specific needs
has 18 years of massage training and experience specializing in Shiatsu
(Acupressure) and Therapeutic Relaxation techniques. "Shiatsu" is a
Japanese form of massage & literally means "finger pressure".
Shiatsu works with your meridian system for an integrative, total body
experience. Therapeutic Relaxation is a relaxing yet, area specific
- Increases effectiveness of Acupuncture treatment
- Stress relieving, calms the mind
- Increases circulation and relaxes muscles, tendons, and ligaments
- Effective for muscle pain or strain
- Wonderful adjunct for rehabilitation and post-surgery
Nutrition and Lifestyle:
are what you eat, there is no doubt about it. We see increasing
evidence that what you eat and how you think contributes directly to
your health. Conditions such as high blood pressure, obesity, high
cholesterol, depression, digestive issues, IBS, cancer, low energy, low
libido, stress-related illness, hormone imbalance and many others are
all influenced by diet and lifestyle choices. Let Dr. Craig analyze and
offer recommendations on your diet and lifestyle that will help you
achieve optimal health and balance.
- Treats the whole person; mind, body, and spirit
- Individualized to meet your specific needs and goals
- Time-tested nutrition/lifestyle recommendations based solely on your Chinese Medical diagnosis
- Easy to understand and follow
(Gift Certificates Available)
$70 for all new patients, includes first treatment
Community Acupuncture (Group):
Sliding Scale - $15 to $35/treatment
The patient decides how much and only pays what they can afford within scale.
$45/30 Minute Massage
$70/50 Minute Shiatsu Massage
$70/50 Minute Therapeutic Relaxation
$110/80 Minute (Custom Massage)
Schedule your Appointment
NOTE: ALL NEW Patients and existing patients not seen in over a year must schedule an INITIAL CONSULTATION for their first time in our clinic
Checks, Cash, and Debit/Credit Cards accepted.
Payment due when booking your appointment or when services are rendered.
Health Savings Accounts/Flex Cards through your insurance will often cover Acupuncture. Basic
insurance coverage varies, check with your insurance provider to
determine your coverage. Patients will be responsible for any and all
fees associated with your treatments regardless of insurance coverage.
*Please see our "Community Clinic" page on this website for further details regarding the Community Acupuncture Practice Model*