We are expanding our practice model to include:
TALLAHASSEE COMMUNITY ACUPUNCTURE!
Available MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, AND THURSDAY
1 p.m to 6 p.m.
Sliding Fee Scale of $15-$35,
you decide what you want to pay!
Quality, professional acupuncture in a relaxed, group setting.
No proof of income required!
We will continue to do private/one on one treatments as well, see our hours for available times.
PLEASE SEE THE "Community Clinic" PAGE ON OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE DETAILS AND INFORMATION ON THIS TYPE OF PRACTICE MODEL.
Welcome to Tallahassee Chinese Medicine
and Community Acupuncture!
Doctors Craig Thomas and Rachel Kelley, Acupuncture Physicians, are dedicated to helping you achieve optimal health and well-being. Utilizing multiple modalities including acupuncture, massage including Shiatsu, and herbal prescriptions, we have many tools to help you regain health & balance, and achieve your goals for wellness.
Dr. Craig has over 20 years experience in health care. With 7+ years experience as an Acupuncturist (specializing in Women's Health and Chronic Pain), and 18 years as a Massage Therapist (specializing in Shiatsu, Medical Massage, and Therapeutic Spa Relaxation), Dr. Craig is well equipped to help with what ails you. And if other modalities are needed, Dr. Craig's well established referral network will allow you to have a well-rounded, comprehensive approach to your healthcare.
Rachel Kelley has been in the healing arts since 1988. As a Doctor of Oriental Medicine and an
Acupuncture Physician, she has earned over 3,800 hours of post-graduate medical training. Rachel also
specializes in NAET® allergy elimination treatments. Her 1,000 hours of training in the use of Chinese
herbal medicine ensures her clients the safest and most effective remedies. Nationally certified and
licensed by the State of Florida as a Primary Care Physician, her commitment is to help you feel and
function better. Member FSOMA, NCCAOM, in practice since 2004.
Traditional Chinese Medicine has a long history of helping people all over the world get relief from many chronic illnesses and pain. You may call or contact us via this site with any questions or comments or to set up an initial consultation. New patient forms listed below.
Links to paperwork:
(Patient forms 1-4 are the ones you need to fill out completely
The Top 9 Reasons To Try Acupuncture:
1. Acupuncturists view each person as a dynamic and wholistic individual. Every atom, cell, tissue, and organ is interrelated and interconnected, vibrating and functioning as an integrated whole.
2. Acupuncture helps to reawaken and energize your built-in self-healing and regenerating capacity of the body.
3. Acupuncture can be used as preventive medicine.
4. Acupuncture can help support and strengthen the immune system.
5. Acupuncture can assist with drug recovery, alcohol addiction and quiting smoking.
6. Acupuncture can treat over 50 western medical diseases, disorders and symptoms, including pain, arthritis, depression, headaches and allergies.
7. Acupuncture has treated billions of people over the past 5000 years, with little to no side effects.
8. Acupuncture can be used with great success in Women's Health issues including PMS, irregular cycles, infertility, menopausal symptoms, and menstrual cycle related illnesses such as headaches/migraines, digestive issues, fatigue, and excessive cramping.
9. Acupuncture is safe, natural, and effective.
Below you will find our list of services and fee schedule.
Thank you for visiting our site!
Don't forget to visit Dr. Craig's Blog and our Education and Research page. Have a happy and healthy day!
List of Services:
Safe and virtually painless, acupuncture can help with many chronic illnesses and pain. The National Institute of Health as well as the World Health Organization recommend acupuncture for many modern ailments with just a few listed below.
- Women's Health Issues like Menstrual Cycle-related issues, Infertility & Menopause
- Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Back pain and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Allergies, Asthma and other respiratory problems
- Gastrointestinal issues like IBS, Diarrhea, and Constipation
- Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia and Stress
- And many more physical or emotional health issues according to National Institutes of Health (NIH), www.nih.gov and World Health Organization: WHO, www.who.int .
Carefully formulated herbal prescriptions contribute greatly to achieving optimal health without unnecessary side effects and often will accompany your acupuncture treatment. Please see our products page for available "daily" supplements!
- No side effects
- Whole herbs, not isolated "active ingredients"
- Non - GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Free of contaminants, heavy metals, and pesticides
- Vast history of safe clinical use and scientific study
- Individualized treatment and dosage to fit your specific needs
Dr. Craig has 18 years of massage training and experience specializing in Shiatsu (Acupressure) and Therapeutic Relaxation techniques. "Shiatsu" is a Japanese form of massage & literally means "finger pressure". Shiatsu works with your meridian system for an integrative, total body experience. Therapeutic Relaxation is a relaxing yet, area specific clinical massage.
- Increases effectiveness of Acupuncture treatment
- Stress relieving, calms the mind
- Increases circulation and relaxes muscles, tendons, and ligaments
- Effective for muscle pain or strain
- Wonderful adjunct for rehabilitation and post-surgery
Nutrition and Lifestyle:
You are what you eat, there is no doubt about it. We see increasing evidence that what you eat and how you think contributes directly to your health. Conditions such as high blood pressure, obesity, high cholesterol, depression, digestive issues, IBS, cancer, low energy, low libido, stress-related illness, hormone imbalance and many others are all influenced by diet and lifestyle choices. Let Dr. Craig analyze and offer recommendations on your diet and lifestyle that will help you achieve optimal health and balance.
- Treats the whole person; mind, body, and spirit
- Individualized to meet your specific needs and goals
- Time-tested nutrition/lifestyle recommendations based solely on your Chinese Medical diagnosis
- Easy to understand and follow
(Gift Certificates Available)
Acupuncture (Private, One on One Setting):
$70/Treatment (No Consultation Fee)
Community Acupuncture Clinic (Group Setting):
One-Time Consultation Fee - $15
Sliding Scale - $15 to $35/treatment
The patient decides how much and only pays what they can afford within scale.
(Dr. Craig Only)
$65/50 Minute Shiatsu Massage
$65/50 Minute Therapeutic Relaxation
*Please see our "Community Clinic" page on this website for further details regarding the Community Acupuncture Practice Model*
Community Clinic/Group Setting:
Monday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Dr. Rachel)
Wed/Thurs: 9:00 PM - 5:30 PM (Dr. Craig)
(Appointment is required)
Private/One on One Treatment:
Monday thru Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
(Appointment is required)
Give us a call today to find out how acupuncture can help you,
Dr. Craig via Phone/Text: 850-766-5678
Dr. Craig via email: IntegrativeMedicineMan@yahoo.com
Dr. Rachel via Phone/Text: 850-544-9900
Dr. Rachel via email:
Checks, Cash, and Debit/Credit Cards accepted.
Payment due when services are rendered.
Health Savings Accounts/Flex Cards through your insurance will often cover Acupuncture. Basic insurance coverage varies, check with your insurance provider to determine your coverage. Patients will be responsible for any and all fees associated with your treatments regardless of insurance coverage.
Tallahassee Chinese Medicine will not share your information with any party without your prior written consent to do so.
Member, Healing Arts Alliance of the Big Bend Area
Dr. Craig Thomas, Florida License #AP2406 - Acupuncture Physician
Dr. Rachel Kelley, Florida License #AP1946 - Acupuncture Physician